LORD NARASIMHA JAYANTI NARASIMHA HOMAM 14.5.22
Lord Narasimha is generally known as the "Great Protector," who is devoted to defending and protecting his devotees from all forms of evil. The legend of Narasimha protecting his disciple Prahlada and ultimately destroying Prahlada's malevolent father and ruler, Hiranyakashipu, is the most popular version of the Narasimha legend.
Lord Narasimha is the fourth incarnation of Lord Vishnu who, with the body of a man and the head of a lion, defeated the demon Hiraniyakashipu and avenged his father's death. When his devotees are threatened by their adversaries, it is said that Lord Narasimha will grant their wishes, thus ensuring their safety.
The Lord Narasimha homam is extremely important in providing a person's protection by eradicating the evil spirits that surround them. It also includes ways to gain peace of mind in the face of potential challenges and live a safer life. The use of this homam for achieving goals can be beneficial for anyone who is trying to overcome financial debts and fear issues in their lives.
- In ancient Vedic texts, it is said that offering homam to Lord Narasimha will cause significant changes in one's life.
- The Narasimha homam looks for and blesses one to avoid threats and risks in order to live a more secure life.
- In addition, by following the strict conditions of this homam, it is possible to recover from financial difficulties as well.
- Additionally, it contributes to the effective reduction of health problems.
- The Narasimha homam bestows upon a person the ability to accumulate greater wealth in life.
- This homam can be performed by anyone who wishes to lessen karmic difficulties and doshas in order to achieve their goals to a greater extent.
- Furthermore, this homam has the potential to provide relief from the negative impacts of planets in a horoscope if performed correctly.
- One other advantage is that it provides methods for eradicating sins in order to live a happy life.
As Per Astrology :
Lord Narasimha is an avatar of Lord Vishnu who is associated with the planet Mars. It brings courage, courage, and protection to those who worship Lord Narasimha. It aids in the strengthening of your Mars as well as the removal of difficulties caused by Mars in your chart. For Rina (Debt Either Financial or Karmic) Roga (Health Issues) Sathru (Enmity-Inner as well as Outer) Nivarthi, Lord Narasimha is a Kaliyuga Deivam.
"நாளை என்பது நரசிம்மனிடம் இல்லை" is a Famous Quote on Lord Narasimha-Which Means There's No Tomorrow for the Devotees who Pray Narasimha-He'll be there Here & Now.
No Direct Participants Allowed
Prasadam: Narasimha Malai (Per Set of Sankalpam)
SANKALPAM ENTRIES WILL BE CLOSED BY 13.05.22 MIDNIGHT 12 IST
DO NOT WHATSAPP RECEIPT OR STAR DETAILS-ENTER YOUR PHONE NUMBER WITHOUT FAIL. WHATSAPP OR TELEPHONE SERVICES ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED. PRASADAMS WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS.
Place: Rudra Parihaar Raksha Centre, 1st Flr, Amarnath Flats, No.4, 126, Lake View Rd, West Mambalam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600033
Time : From 4 PM onwards
Pooja Clips can be seen in Live while starting and ending at https://www.youtube.com/c/amanushyamastrologyremedies.